Plexus developers

Tony Sanders (sanders@bsdi.com)
Thu, 22 Jul 1993 12:56:46 -0500

Since several people are now working on projects for Plexus I would like
to have everyone doing so send me a short note about what you are working
on and what state it's in and when you expect it to be available for public
consumption (if ever). Even if what you have done is only useful at your
site it would be helpful to know what you have in case someone is working
on something similar.

I'll summerize it, post back to www-talk and include it in the next release
(which probably will not be for several months since 2.2.1 looks fairly
stable). This will also end up on the Web of course.

Pointers to the service, source, and docs are helpful also.

So far I have:

A Who's Who for Plexus Developers and what is going on

Image Decoding
Chris McRae <mcrae@ckm.ucsf.edu>
Integrated in the Plexus release
[I should list some of the demos available]

ArchiePlex Archie->WWW Gateway
Martijn Koster <m.koster@nexor.co.uk>
Integrated in the Plexus release
Access: http://web.nexor.co.uk/archieplex/technical.html