From montulli@stat1.cc.ukans.edu Wed Mar 31 02:13:38 1993
From: montulli@stat1.cc.ukans.edu (Lou Montulli)
Subject: Lynx 2.0
To: timbl@nxoc01.cern.ch
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 93 18:25:31 CST

Tim,
As you may know, Lynx 2.0 will have full WWW capabilities (or at least
those of the line mode browser). Lynx 2.0 is currently in Beta test but I
think it is about time for it to be added to the WWW software list that
you maintain. As a curses client I believe that Lynx has a lot to
offer to the WWW comunity.

There is a demo account set up for anonymous login if you would
like to try it out. Telnet to ukanaix.cc.ukans.edu and login as "www".

Anonymous FTP access to the source and binaries is at acs220.cc.ukans.edu.

Let me know what you want me to do to help get this set up.

:lou
* T H E U N I V E R S I T Y O F K A N S A S *
* Lou MONTULLI @ Ukanvax.bitnet *
* Kuhub.cc.ukans.edu *
* Nothing difficult, Ukanaix.cc.ukans.edu ACS Computing Services *
* is ever easy! 913/864-0436 Lawrence, KS 66044 *
* *
* For how we live is so different from how we ought to live that he who *
* studies what ought to be done rather than what is done will learn the *
* way to his downfall rather than to his preservation. -Machiavelli *