Date: Fri, 26 Feb 93 16:08:19 MET
From: John O'Neall <JON@frcpn11.in2p3.fr>
Subject: info.cern.ch from rs6k
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@nxoc01.cern.ch>
Cc: Bebo White <BEBO%SLACVM.bitnet@frcpn11.in2p3.fr>

Tim --

I still have the problem I signalled 6 or 8 months ago, i.e., if i
telnet to info.cern.ch from an rs6k, the result is garbage: Most of
the output is written to columns 1 and 80. At that time, someone
said,
yes, it was an error. But from where? Anything to be done?

Thanks in advance -- John

P.S. for Bebo -- Wonder if you see this at SLAC, where you use
rs6k's.