Pointers to Voice magazine on the web

Tim Berners-Lee (timbl)
Thu, 13 Aug 92 01:24:34 GMT+0100

Tom,

There is no problem making your magazine reachable through CERN-
sourced lists. I would suggest an entry in the W3 servers list but
also more importantly an entry in the Sunject index. It is great that
you are doing this. I'll also send something around on the www-announce
list when you are happy with general access. (Sorry, Subject not Sunject
of course).

I would suggest a pre-release to get some feedback from W3 readers
on the format -- you could send a message to www-talk asking for
comments (a small list of people -- www-announce is much longer).
That would be the moment you have a rough version ready.

I'm looking forward to reading it!

Tim Berners-Lee