If the resulting Makefile still gives you trouble, then manually change
the Makfile accordingly...
Ie: in my particular Makefile, you see
CONFIGSRC = $(TOP)/config
DOCUTILSRC = $(TOP)/doc/util
CLIENTSRC = $(TOP)/clients
DEMOSRC = $(TOP)/demos
LIBSRC = $(TOP)/lib
FONTSRC = $(TOP)/fonts
INCLUDESRC = $(TOP)/X11
SERVERSRC = $(TOP)/server
> "don't know to make -lXmu". The file libXmu.a is under the /usr/lib.
So, change the LIBSRC line to something like:
LIBSRC = /usr/lib
> I want to make this package run as soon as possible. I sent a
> mail regarding this problem to Dan. But I found that he is not there.
Cool. Have no idea who Dan is thou...
Mail me if you still have trouble setting it up.