- a formal grammer has been added
- levels have been introduced: "level 1" is a subset of the full
functionality, but should be powerful enough to express common
styles and stable enough to start implementing.
- the list of style properties has been changed and extended
- the SGML-ization of the document has continued
- the syntax has been cleaned up (we think :-)
This is the third major revision of the specification. It is on its
way from a loose collection of ideas to an Internet-Draft, and we plan
to finish by the end of 1995. We encourage comments, especially with
regard to the separation of levels (is level 1 still too fat?), the
naming of properties and values (some have question marks behind), and
the idea of using CLASS as selectors.