Re: where are *WORKING* archives of www-html mailing list?

Nick Arnett (narnett@verity.com)
Sat, 21 Oct 1995 10:34:57 -0700

At 9:32 PM 10/20/95, Joe Wells wrote:

>My web browser gives 23 error messages about this single line, because
>everything between the <UL> and the first <LI> is illegal. The <P> tag
>inside the A element is even worse.

That *is* weird, wrong and I didn't realize it was doing it. I think I
know what happened, though. I added the menu links in the wrong place (they
were an enhancement). None of the menu items are supposed to be in the
list, which starts below the menu links. I'll fix it today.

By the way, the archive is probably a day or so behind the list because
I've had an awful time getting PPP to work reliably at my home office.

Thanks for pointing out the problem.

Nick