Re: DTD Modularity [Was: Glue RFC]

Murray Altheim (murray.altheim@nttc.edu)
Wed, 13 Sep 1995 13:01:54 -0400

>I've done much cogitating on the idea of specifying HTML as a straight
>context free grammar in s-expressions: [further description]

Dan,

I'm aware of your thoughts on this going back quite a way. In fact, I was
thinking of regurgitating one of your earlier messages (from last January!)
to see where we ALL have ended up as regards those ideas. I still agree
with what you had written, and I think it is still valuable and warrants
the space here. With the current dialogue on incremental and fragmentary
DTDs, it is even more so.

Murray