Re: "Brendan Martin": horizontal tabs in html

Nesta Stubbs (nesta@cynico.com)
Mon, 28 Aug 1995 22:06:48 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 28 Aug 1995, Paul Prescod wrote:

> At 05:12 PM 8/28/95 -0400, Daniel W. Connolly wrote:

Of all the browsers I just tested, only emacs W3 supported it apparently.

Nesta Stubbs "Betsy, can you find the Pentagon for me?
Cynico Network Consulting It has five sides and a big parking lot"
nesta@cynico.com -Fred McMurray-