Wed, 31 May 1995 23:44:57 +0500

I'm sure this will be an easy question for someone to solve. Could someone
PLEASE tell me what the Special Character Code is for Registered (the R with
the circle around it, like & for the Copyright sign).

While we're on the subject, where is a good place to find all these codes?

Thanks a million.