Re: Bookmark Editor/Utility

malcolm clark (cudax@csv.warwick.ac.uk)
Tue, 16 May 1995 09:00:19 +0500

On Tue, 16 May 1995, Joe wrote:

> hi there,
>
> is there a bookmark utility that allows one to edit and
> manage Netscape bookmark entries the drag-&-drop way? My bookmark is
> becoming too huge to easily find the right entry.
>
> joe
why don't you export it, edit it a shade and then
start building another bookmark?
Bookmarks -> view bookmarks -> edit -> export bookmarks
will create a file (e.g. bookmark.htm or some such) which
you can then pick up when you need. also allows you
to reorder stuff and structure it better. of course,
your first new bookmark will be to the exported one...

malcolm clark tel: (+44) 01203 523365
computing services fax: (+44) 01203 523267
university of warwick url: http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~cudax/egotrip.html
coventry, cv4 7al, uk email: m.clark@warwick.ac.uk
Velocity is important. Kinetic energy frees the brain and confuses the enemy.