Re: HTML Assign?

Lisajoy (lisajoy@turbo.kean.edu)
Thu, 30 Mar 1995 21:41:53 +0500

I agree with Kevin on this idea. I do not know of any way to do this
"third party" editing. But if there is, please let me know. I do home
page development for a small company in bloomfield. if interested check
us out at http://www.the-coast.com or http://hobbes.the-coast.com

Lisajoy Jaclin Germinario ** "as long as the music's loud enough,
Lisajoy@Turbo.Kean.Edu ** we won't hear the world falling apart....."
** - Derek Jarman