Re: Getting off this list....

BILL@innosoft.com
Mon, 20 Mar 1995 15:52:00 +0500

> Well, I've emailed the appropriate address a few
> times, and nothing has happened.

> What do I do know to get off this list?

> - Nils
> -------- Waiting for the Sony Playstation... -------
using the syntax:

UNSUBSCRIBE <mailing-list> [-e email] [-p password]

So sending a message like:

UNSCRIBE WWW-HTML -e oldusername@old.email.address

should do the trick.

Bill

% Bill MacAllister, Tech Mktg Mgr | Email: Bill@innosoft.com |
% Innosoft International, Inc. | WWW: http://www.innosoft.com |
% 1050 East Garvey Ave South | Telephone:(818) 919-3600 |
% West Covina, CA 91790 USA | FAX: (818) 919-3614 |