Re: converting local mac .html files -> dos .htm please help

Andre J. Emmell (sgml@globalx.net)
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 19:32:54 +0100

There is a wonderful little MAC to DOS and back conversion package that I use
reliably. It is called "File Xchange" or something like that. I just
click on the Icon and insert my DOS diskette. It knows about both sets
of file formats including Mac's Fork and Data linked files. This package
is freely available from any Mac shop. You might want to ask around.

Andri J. Emmell sgml@globalx.net