Finding WWW specs, docs,..

CyberWeb (web@sowebo.CHARM.NET)
Mon, 31 Oct 1994 09:06:22 -0500 (EST) wrote:
> I've seen the HTML+ spec at, but I keep hearing about HTML
> 2 and HTML 3 specs. Can someone tell me where these are kept? Thanks.
And I keep seeing this question pop up in these groups.. let me
try again to offer some help - now the mailer is working again???

The Virtual Library has a section on WWW Development, which I
maintain. The HTML documents that I'm aware of are linked to from and

The index section is at and there's
the beginnings of a tutorial view at

I hope that they are well-organised and reasonably complete, but
I'm just an imperfect limited human, so if you spot any errors or
omissions, or can suggest any improvements, please let me know!!

CyberWeb World
SoftWare Wide
WWW Systems Engineering Web