Re: Is this relevant?

chschoenwald@JTSA.EDU
Tue, 14 Mar 1995 12:58:20 -0400 (EDT)

Yes, I do know of a completely on-line course on Introduction to
Philosophy at Oregon State. Theu URL is:

http://www.cs.orst.edu:80/department/instruction/phil201/

Christine Schoenwald
Graduate Student and Teachers College, Columbia University
Communication, Computing and Technology in Education Department (CCT)